The SignEasy G Suite add-on allows you to sign attachments in your Gmail, or send them for signature, without ever leaving your inbox! You can also access your recent documents via the Homepage experience on Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
Installing the SignEasy Gmail Add-on
- To install SignEasy G Suite Add-on, head to our listing on G Suite Marketplace. Alternatively, you may open the G Suite Marketplace from within your Gmail, Calendar or Drive via the + icon on the toolbar.
- Clicking on the + icon opens the G Suite Marketplace. Type in "signeasy" in the search bar to find us.
- Click on "Install". A modal asking for permissions will pop up. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
- Select the Google account that you want to install the add-on into. Next, you'll see a permissions screen. G Suite Add-on needs to read your currently open email to fetch the attachment(s) added, which you can sign through the Add-on. Click on "Allow" to install the Add-on.
- That's it! The Add-on is installed and you can easily access it through the sidebar on Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
Uninstalling the SignEasy G Suite Add-on
- To uninstall the SignEasy G Suite add-on, head over to Settings -> Add-ons within Gmail.
- Click on "Manage" below the Installed add-ons section.
- The G Suite Marketplace window opens up. Navigate to SignEasy -> Click on Options -> Click on Uninstall.