With our template link feature, you can share documents to be signed a number of ways, whether through chat messages or by posting the link to your site. The template link feature is available only with our Pro plan and the Business plan.
How do I create a Template Link?
- Select the template section of your Dashboard
- Select the Link icon on the right side of the Template
- Toggle the Template Link option to 'On', and you'll be able to copy the template link to send to any of your signers
- Once you've copied the link, you can share it with your signers in a number of ways, by email, through your website, or through various chat tools. Once a signer clicks the link, they will be required to verify their email address before signing in order to confirm their identity for e-signature legal compliance
- Only templates with a single signer can be shared as by a template link
- Each time a signer clicks on the link and verifies their email, a new copy of the template will be placed in the Pending section, including the information of the signer that was verified. You can use this to remind the signer (in case they don't complete the document in one session)
- You can void a request from a template link using the same process as other signature requests, right from that Pending list