SignEasy allows you to add fields to your signature requests, marking the specific signing locations to make it easy for signers to fill out a document and get it back to you without missing anything! Note the document fields are required in order to allow your signer to use a mobile device to sign the document, without document fields they'll need to sign from a computer.
How do I turn on Fields for my signature request?
- Open the Request Signature workflow by either selecting Start Signing > Request Signature to import a document, or by hovering over a previously imported document and clicking Request Signature.
- Fill out the signers for your signature request, adding any necessary signing order or optional messages.
- Click Add Fields to open the Fields preparation options
How do I add a field to my document?
- Click the desired field from the left-hand options (click, not drag)
- Click again on the document to place the field in the desired location.
- Once placed, you can modify the size of the field by clicking and dragging the corners.
- You may use the Duplicate field option to copy the field to All pages or the Copy the field to all the following pages(in the same location on all pages). This option is currently only available for the Signature, Initial, and Date fields.
- Click on a field to adjust the options for that specific field, assign a specific signer, make it optional/required, or change the format (for date fields)
Note: You can also move these fields to specific locations on each page individually.
- Click Send in the upper right corner to send the signature request. You cannot edit the fields after sending, so be sure everything is set up and double-checked!
What are the fields I can add?
You can add the below list of fields to the document
- Check Mark
- Radio Group
How do Fields work for my signer?
- When a signer opens a document with assigned fields, they’ll be guided through the fields to fill
- There will be a summary at the top of the page listing the fields remaining to be signed, and they can use the arrows to navigate through
- They will only see the fields that are assigned to them, so there won’t be any confusion
- Note that each signer must have at least one assigned field
- Signers will not be able to finalize the document until all required fields are filled in
- All signers will have a specific colour coding assigned, making it easier for you to differentiate during field placement