Using the SignEasy extension, easily get documents signed by contacts and leads right from the Zoho CRM interface!
How do I install SignEasy for Zoho?
- Go to the Zoho Marketplace’ SignEasy page and click Install.
- Select the authorized users, either Admins Only, All Users, or manually select authorized profiles from your Zoho team.
- The extension will be installed, and a new module labelled Signed Documents will be added for Contacts and Potentials.
- Each Contact will have a button in the upper right corner labelled Sign with SignEasy. Selecting that for the first time will take you through the setup and authentication process.
How do I generate my Authentication token for SignEasy?
- Click Sign with SignEasy (pictured above), and you’ll be asked to enter an Auth Token.
- Select Click here to generate Auth Token and you’ll be taken to the Zoho CRM API page.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select Authentication Token Generator.
- Enter the application name, and you’ll be taken to a page with the Auth Token. Copy and paste it back into the SignEasy Extension window, and you’ll be all set!
- Open a Contact or Potential in Zoho and click Sign with SignEasy in the upper right corner.
- Select the type of signature you need (Self-Signing or Request a Signature).
- Select either an existing attachment for the Contact or upload a new document from your files.
- Depending on the type of signature you need, the document will be opened for you to sign, or you’ll be asked to enter the email addresses of the signers.
- Once the document has been signed and completed, the document will be returned to your Zoho account and placed in the Signed Document section of the Contact.
- Note that you must have a Professional, Enterprise, CRM Plus, or Ultimate plan with Zoho, and your account must have Admin privileges to install the extension.
- At this time, Documents Fields and Templates are not available with the Zoho extension.