You can share your signed documents to any app using the iOS Document Picker, and, for iOS 11 users, the Files App.
How do I share my signed documents with Document Picker?
You access your signed documents from right within any app using the iOS Document Picker option. For example, you can now add a document to an existing email thread, rather than creating a new thread for the document.
- Select the app where you'd like to add your document
- Select the option to access documents in the app. For example, on the Mail app, press and hold the screen to bring up the options toolbar, then select Add Attachment
- Select SignEasy from the list of available apps to see a list of your signed documents
- Note that this feature is supported on iOS 9, 10, and 11 on both iPad and iPhone.
- Only signed documents will be visible in the Document Picker, you won't see your Original or Draft documents.
How do I share my document from the Files App?
With the Files App in iOS 11 you can access your signed documents anytime.
- Select the Files app to access the available locations
- Select SignEasy from the list of locations
- Select the signed document from the list
- Note that this feature is only available in iOS 11 when using an iPad.
- If SignEasy is not visible in the Locations list, you can tap the Edit option on the top right corner to turn on SignEasy in that list.