The SignEasy Premium plan includes custom branding, allowing you to use your company name and logo in the signature requests that are sent out to your customers and employees.
How does Custom Branding work?
When Custom Branding is enabled on your account, your recipients will see your company logo and name on the Request Signature workflow. The branding will show up in 2 primary places:
- The email information in your recipient inbox will show your name as the sender.
- The email body will show both your company logo and your name
- The invitation confirmation screen will also show your name and the company logo, and company name along with the document title
How do I enable Custom Branding?
Custom Branding is enabled in 2 steps:
- Select Teams option on the left hand navigation panel.
- Select Team settings in the following section.
- You will be able to click and change the logo by clicking on the logo section as shown below
- On the Android app:
- Open the app Menu
- Select Settings
- Choose Personal Details, then fill in the Company Name section
- On the iOS app:
- Select Account section
- Select Email, password and Signature section.
- You can update fill the Company name here
With those two simple steps, you're all done! We'll confirm that the logo is uploaded for you, and with your company name entered your Custom Branding will be in place. Note also that you can opt to only use partial branding, for example, if you only want the logo to be used then leave the Company Name fields empty, or if you don't want a company logo just use the Company Name option and skip the logo step above.