Most issues on the Web app can be quickly resolved by clearing your browser cache and cookies, switching browsers, or switching to an Incognito browser. These steps are different depending on the browser type and can be found below.*
- In the browser bar, enter:
- At the top of the "Clear browsing data" window, click Advanced.
- Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
From the "Time range" drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. For best results, select 7 days or more.
- Click CLEAR DATA.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser. For Incognito, click on File and then New Incognito Window.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
If the menu bar is hidden, press
Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details," click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Safari 8 and later
- From the Safari menu, select Clear History... or Clear History and Website Data.
- Select the desired time range, and then click Clear History.
- Go to Safari > Quit Safari or press
Command-Q to exit the browser completely.
If you have questions and can't find the answer or have trouble with the app, we're just a quick contact away.
You can email us at email@example.com, and to help us get the right information to you faster, please include the following information:
- Brief description of the issue
- Steps you are taking before you encounter the issue
- The browser you are using
- Any specific messages or error messages you see
- Screenshots (if available)
We'll get back to you quickly to resolve the issue or answer your questions.