It's an unfortunate fact that sometimes things don't go quite right, and when that happens, here are a few common steps to troubleshoot:
Note that a very common cause of issues is out-of-date apps. Make sure that your SignEasy app is up-to-date by opening the Play Store, searching for SignEasy, and downloading any additional updates.
My signature or text isn't saving when I complete the document
Information not saving, or a document not rendering correctly usually means the PDF software is having trouble with something specific about your document. Very occasionally a PDF will have some element that is abnormal, or something about the PDF is difficult to render correctly while maintaining the format. In that case, you can try 2 things:
- Try completing your document using the SignEasy Web app
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a brief description of the issue, and a copy of the original document to try and replicate the issue
The app gives me an error when I try to log in
If you see an error message at login, or a message to contact support you can check the following:
- Check that your login information is correct. For example, if you normally use Google Account login, you'll need to use that each time (you can't manually enter your Google credentials)
- Check that your app is up to date by going to the Play Store and searching for SignEasy. If an update is available, we'll ask you to update your app to the latest version
The app is telling me to upgrade even though I already paid
Payments and purchases in the Android app are handled by the Play Store and Google Payments. If your account is paid but not showing as up-to-date:
Check that you are logged in to the paid account. Make sure you didn't accidentally create a new account under a different email address, as it won't link to the paid account
Send a description of the issue to email@example.com, and include one of the following:
- A copy of the Google Play Store receipt from your email, or the SignEasy invoice
- A screenshot of the active subscription (found in the Play Store menu under the Account section)
- A payment entry from your credit card statement
I still need help, what now?
If you're still having an issue, or not sure what the problem is and it isn't covered above, just shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get right back to you and get the app working again.